Neue Testversion 21.90b5

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Eurgail
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 21.90b5

Beitrag von Eurgail »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Mi 02 Okt 2019 09:53 Nein, die Möglichkeit gibt es nicht. So eine Funktion wäre auch nur bedingt sinnvoll, weil viele Zeichensätze nur eingeschränkt eingebunden werden können. Die Zeichensätze dürfen dann nur für die Anzeige, aber nicht für die Bearbeitung eines Dokuments verwendet werden.
Für den "normalen" Anwender ist das aber nicht ersichtlich, d.h. er bekommt eine Funktion, die mal geht und mal nicht. Da sehe ich sehr viele Beschwerden auf uns zukommen.

Martin
Das stimmt schon. Ich persönlich habe nur sehr wenige lizenzbeschränkte Schriftarten und ich denke ein "normaler" Anwender noch weniger? Naja, jedenfalls geht das im Illustrator so, dass die Schriftarten auf Wunsch in einen Unterordner kopiert werden ("Verpacken", mit dem Hinweis, dass man eventuelle Lizenzbeschränkungen bei der Weitergabe selbstständig beachten muss (jedenfalls ist das bei den geschützten Schriftarten so, die ich habe). Ich persönlich fände aber die Art, wie sie in Microsoft Office umgesetzt ist noch besser, wo die Schriftarten wirklich im Dokument eingebettet sind und falls die Berechtigung fehlt, öffnet sich ein Fenster mit einem entsprechenden Hinweis und einer Liste, welche Schriftarten nicht eingebettet werden konnten.
Ist zugegeben ein seltenes Phänomen und nie wirklich ein echtes Problem, aber ab und zu denke ich mir, es wäre schön, wenn es ginge... :)
NoSi
Betatester

Beitrag von NoSi »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Mi 25 Sep 2019 20:13 The next step is impossible in PhotoLine: in Illustrator and Blender I multiple-select the top handles of the right and left anchor point.
As far as I can see (fast test) you can switch to transformation mode and select by pressing [SHIFT][CTRL]additional points for transformation. As soon as a set is selected I can press [ALT] to move only the points leaving the handles in place.

To create an egg I simply drag the upper point of the circle:
egg.jpg
egg.jpg (12.35 KiB) 3236 mal betrachtet
If this is not perfect I can select the left/right point and drag them (with [CTRL] pressed for keeping vertical direction) to optimise.

Maybe it is different to other tools but as it says: „other“ tools, that vice versa do not have a lot of abilities, Photoline has. :)

@Gerhard/Martin: I tried to upload WebP to save webspace. This is rejected by the forum. Maybe…
Screencasts zu Photoline: http://www.buoa.de • Win 10x64 / PL64, immer und ausschließlich die aktuellste Beta-Version.
Paul
Mitglied

Beitrag von Paul »

Hi,

I have 3 requests:
- Could the rotation point of a layer also be used as a mirror point? So I can mirror an image over a line that is not in the middle?
- Assigning a keystroke to many more items is great, but could 'centred' in the tool settings panel be included? Or be able to include this in an action?
- And if I could include the flow distance in the text panel in an action that would be great.

- Paul
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

NoSi hat geschrieben: Fr 04 Okt 2019 11:50
Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Mi 25 Sep 2019 20:13 The next step is impossible in PhotoLine: in Illustrator and Blender I multiple-select the top handles of the right and left anchor point.
As far as I can see (fast test) you can switch to transformation mode and select by pressing [SHIFT][CTRL]additional points for transformation. As soon as a set is selected I can press [ALT] to move only the points leaving the handles in place.

To create an egg I simply drag the upper point of the circle:
egg.jpg
If this is not perfect I can select the left/right point and drag them (with [CTRL] pressed for keeping vertical direction) to optimise.

Maybe it is different to other tools but as it says: „other“ tools, that vice versa do not have a lot of abilities, Photoline has. :)

@Gerhard/Martin: I tried to upload WebP to save webspace. This is rejected by the forum. Maybe…
The new transform vector points tool already solves a lot of curve manipulation issues, excepting the one where the handles themselves cannot be selected and included in a selection. The egg example is only a simple example: in quite a few situations the quickest and by far simplest approach would be to multiple select two or more handles (instead of anchor points) and move/transform those to arrive at the wanted shape.

If we could select handles just like anchor points it would make life much easier when constructing precise shapes in PhotoLine.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
NoSi
Betatester

Beitrag von NoSi »

Understand. I think this is not that easy as it seams because the bezier curves are creates with tangetial vectors. As a guy "happy with summing faultless a few numbers" ;) I think this is a real challenge. Without understanding of the math behind moving a group of "aimed to" points appear to me much simpler than moving a group of "aiming to" points. Regardless to that I can see that this would improve and simlify geometric constructions stongly.
Screencasts zu Photoline: http://www.buoa.de • Win 10x64 / PL64, immer und ausschließlich die aktuellste Beta-Version.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Paul hat geschrieben: Mi 09 Okt 2019 20:17 - Could the rotation point of a layer also be used as a mirror point? So I can mirror an image over a line that is not in the middle?
You mean "Layer > Rotate/Mirror Layer/Flip Horizontal/Vertical"? If so, I don't like the idea that menu commands are influenced by tool settings (pivot point and working centered).
But you can mirror a layer by negating the layer scaling in the layer attributes (remember to turn off the proportional switch before) and that one will use the tool settings.
Paul hat geschrieben: Mi 09 Okt 2019 20:17- Assigning a keystroke to many more items is great, but could 'centred' in the tool settings panel be included? Or be able to include this in an action?
There are no modifier keys left.
So the only possible way is assigning regular shortcuts to tool settings, which will interfere with menu shortcuts. So this will be quite a bit of work and I don't know if it's worth the effort.
Paul hat geschrieben: Mi 09 Okt 2019 20:17- And if I could include the flow distance in the text panel in an action that would be great.
I will add that.

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Mi 25 Sep 2019 20:13(...)in Illustrator and Blender I multiple-select the top handles of the right and left anchor point. (...)
How do you select multiple handle points in Illustrator? I couldn't find anything regarding this.

Martin
Paul
Mitglied

Beitrag von Paul »

But you can mirror a layer by negating the layer scaling in the layer attributes (remember to turn off the proportional switch before) and that one will use the tool settings.
OK, that works, thanks!
But I was actually trying to refer to the situation where I have clipped an image with a vector frame and grouped them.
In PL only the resulting group frame is shown, but when I mirror this groupframe, the centre of the enclosed image is taken instead of the centre of the shown group frame.
-Paul
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Paul hat geschrieben: Fr 11 Okt 2019 11:45But I was actually trying to refer to the situation where I have clipped an image with a vector frame and grouped them.
In PL only the resulting group frame is shown, but when I mirror this groupframe, the centre of the enclosed image is taken instead of the centre of the shown group frame.
I will change that.

Martin
Paul
Mitglied

Beitrag von Paul »

But I was actually trying to refer to the situation where I have clipped an image with a vector frame and grouped them.

I will change that.
Thanks again!
Antworten