Modify multiple vectorial layers.

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Antworten
borgo1971
Mitglied

Modify multiple vectorial layers.

Beitrag von borgo1971 »

Is there a way to modify line thickness in all vectorial layers, organised in groups with bitmaps and masks? I need to do this in some PDF's where all vectorial layers have thickness 0, and aren't visible in prints.
But first of all, to select all and only vectorial layers (of hundred or more layers and groups), I must first open all groups. Then I must manually select only vectorial layers, otherwise I'm unable to edit thickness. Now I need to do this for 6 PDF pages, but I think it can be useful in other case to.
Can this be done with a action? Or is there another way?
borgo1971
Mitglied

Re: Modify multiple vectorial layers.

Beitrag von borgo1971 »

OK, I found that applying the line stile to a group with an action works just fine. :D
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

The siimpliest way is probably using the search feature of the Layer List. It can be accessed via the window menu (the 3 small dots of the Layer List's title bar).
If you enter

Code: Alles auswählen

&vec + &linewidth=0
the Layer List will only show vector layers with a line width of 0.
Now you can select all layers in the Layer List by selecting the first layer and shift+clicking the last one. Afterwards you can edit all line widths in one step.

The other way is using a script. There is a sample script named "DoubleLineWidth" included with PhotoLine that can be used as a start.

Martin
borgo1971
Mitglied

Beitrag von borgo1971 »

Amazing! The power of PhotoLine and how you're able to hide it :wink: :D
I didn't find this function in PL 19.5... maybe finally a function that gives a sense for me to upgrade (until now everything I needed was present in PL19.5). Even I know that every update brings new future, my use of PhotoLine is mostly very basic.
Is there a list of commands that can be used for the search feature?
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

borgo1971 hat geschrieben: Do 16 Jul 2020 15:41I didn't find this function in PL 19.5... maybe finally a function that gives a sense for me to upgrade (until now everything I needed was present in PL19.5).
It's there since version 20.
borgo1971 hat geschrieben: Do 16 Jul 2020 15:41Is there a list of commands that can be used for the search feature?
The list of commands is currently a bit limited: You can search for the layer type, the blend mode, the layer intensity, the line wdth, for simple line and fill colors (as HTML codes) and whether a layer has an ICC profile.

Martin
Antworten