- Up to 32 bit per channel, support of CMYK and Lab
- Color management with ICC profiles
- Lossless imaging
- Process digital photos
- Retouch, correct, ...
- IPTC and EXIF data handling
- Rotate images lossless
- Rename images and create catalogues
- Create HTML galleries
- Add and edit keywords
- Powerful search capabilities
- "Real" PDF Import and Export (not just a big image)
- Multipage documents
- Calendar and barcode creation
- Rich text functions
- Create Flash and GIF animations
- Web Export
- Tile images, create buttons and image maps
- Batch conversion
- Create slideshows
- Record actions
- Print multipage documents, flyers and labels
- USB-Stick support
- Multiprocessor support
The Button Creator creates animated buttons.
Dynamic Animation is used to create animated graphics.
The dialog has 3 main parts:
The preview field is used to test the animation
- Time Bar
The single parts of the animation are created and edited here. You can define their start time and their duration.
Layers lists the parts, that can be used in the animation.
- Web Export
In order to find the best compromise between file size and image quality PhotoLine offers the function Web Export. It shows the original image and two variants after saving. The parameters of the two save variants - like color reduction and compression factor - can be changed very quickly and their effect and the resulting file size is shown immediately.
- Tile Image
This function splits an image, saves the resulting parts and creates HTML code to display them
- Reduce Colors
In order to create space-efficient files PhotoLine has a function to reduce the number of colors used by an image.
- Raster Transparency
The GIF file format is not able to display full transparency. It can only display the states "transparent" and "opaque". Therefore PhotoLine can reduce full transparency by using different dithering schemes.
- Image Maps
PhotoLine can create image maps, too.