Neue Testversion 18.40b3

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
photoken
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 18.40b3

Beitrag von photoken »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:Strange behaviour when I try to move the main group for the island graphic in this file - it transforms automatically? Try moving the main group down or sideways.
I wouldn't exactly call it a transformation -- when I move the top level group, the bounding box goes on a Wild Weasel ride and its sides shoot off into the stratosphere. The contents go along for the ride to maintain their position, but don't get transformed (re-sized or rotated, etc.).

Truly weird behavior, but kind of exciting.... :?

Selecting the bottom vector graphics layer only moves everything OK.

Added:
I can successfully move the top layer group if I move the mouse veeeery slowly, but the bounding box still expands.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:Strange behaviour when I try to move the main group for the island graphic in this file - it transforms automatically? Try moving the main group down or sideways.
This should work in the next version.

Martin
evren
Mitglied

Beitrag von evren »

Brush is changing aspect ratio
Reproduce
1. Adjust your brush to be circle, in big size (to see easy)
2. Take an image, resize it by changing aspect ratio. But resize must to be done from "layer tool" on "toolbox"
For example take 50x50 image and deform it to 20x50
3. Go to brush again, the aspect ratio of the brush also changed, and not easy to fix.

The polygon tool doesn't produce equilateral triangle (gleichseitiges dreieck)
Normally, default drawing with aspect ratio locked expected to produce equilateral triangle. But it produces isosceles triangle.
And I couldn't find a tool to make it equilateral.

The measurement tool doesn't align to grid or corners
In any vector drawing, it's expected to measurement tool stick corners and lines also. To produce a exact equilateral triangle I tried to manually adjust sides by measure. Even all the align functions were active, measurement tool didn't stick (dock) any of them. And in big scale works, you cn not see corners and edges clearly. It makes impossible to get good measurement.

Print Markers setting oesn't save. Must to set in each document.
If possible can be fine. If not at least we can do it each time. Not a big deal.

Regards
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

3-sided star (as triangle) has jagged side
Using:
Win7 x64
PL 18.40b3 x64

Steps to reproduce:
1. Draw a 3-sided star with these settings to produce a triangle:
3-sided star settings.png
Problem:
At any "Rotation" angle except 0, 90, 180 or 270, one of the sides has a "jag" in the center:
3-sided star side jaggy.png
This also appears if the triangle shape is drawn OK, but is subsequently rotated.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Ken
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

photoken hat geschrieben:3-sided star (as triangle) has jagged side
Using:
Win7 x64
PL 18.40b3 x64

Steps to reproduce:
1. Draw a 3-sided star with these settings to produce a triangle:
3-sided star settings.png
Problem:
At any "Rotation" angle except 0, 90, 180 or 270, one of the sides has a "jag" in the center:
3-sided star side jaggy.png
This also appears if the triangle shape is drawn OK, but is subsequently rotated.
Sorry, I cannot reproduce that on my machine and the latest beta. I get good anti-aliased sides, with pixel view on or off, alignment on or off and anti-aliasing on or off for that layer. I also tried to turn the stroke on and off, but no difference - I get no jaggies in the center of those sides at all. At any angle of rotation.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:I get no jaggies in the center of those sides at all. At any angle of rotation.
After more experimenting, I've found that here on my machine, it's definitely related to the "Radius" setting. These were drawn with a line width of 6px, black fill and grey line colour:
3-sided star side jaggy 02.png
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Ken
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

photoken hat geschrieben:
Herbert123 hat geschrieben:I get no jaggies in the center of those sides at all. At any angle of rotation.
After more experimenting, I've found that here on my machine, it's definitely related to the "Radius" setting. These were drawn with a line width of 6px, black fill and grey line colour:
3-sided star side jaggy 02.png
Yes, I can reproduce that behaviour - at 50% the triangle's stroke is broken like in your example - but only when I set the line join to either rounded or flattened - with sharp line joins it works as expected.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben:Yes, I can reproduce that behaviour - at 50% the triangle's stroke is broken like in your example - but only when I set the line join to either rounded or flattened - with sharp line joins it works as expected.
Thanks. I hope we've given the developers enough info to track down the problem....
Ken
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

evren hat geschrieben:Brush is changing aspect ratio
Reproduce
1. Adjust your brush to be circle, in big size (to see easy)
2. Take an image, resize it by changing aspect ratio. But resize must to be done from "layer tool" on "toolbox"
For example take 50x50 image and deform it to 20x50
3. Go to brush again, the aspect ratio of the brush also changed, and not easy to fix.
This is intended behaviour. The layer isn't physically changed but just displayed differently. Therefore, the unscaled brush still paints on the unscaled image, but what you see is the scaled brush painting the scaled picture.

To get the behaviour you want, it's best to scale the layer physically – either use "Scale Layer" or apply "Fix Layer" after resizing with the layer tool.
evren hat geschrieben:The polygon tool doesn't produce equilateral triangle (gleichseitiges dreieck)
Normally, default drawing with aspect ratio locked expected to produce equilateral triangle. But it produces isosceles triangle.
And I couldn't find a tool to make it equilateral.
I think you are right – the polygon tool should produce regular polygons when in proportional mode. It doesn't make much sense to force a square layer.

To produce an equilateral triangle, I'd draw one with the polygon tool, set the angle to 0°, and scale the layer height to √3/2 ≈ 86.6% of its width.

Cheers

Burkhard.
evren
Mitglied

Beitrag von evren »

bkh hat geschrieben:This is intended behaviour. The layer isn't physically changed but just displayed differently. Therefore, the unscaled brush still paints on the unscaled image
If the tools aspect ratios are relying on the original images (in non destructive storage) aspect ratio, it sounds like a missed point. It doesn't sound to be logic as intended. What can be the "need" behind it?
Problem is, PhotoLine is a design suite, not a photo retouch tool. In design you change the aspect ratio of many objects regarding to perspective, composition etc. And if it's changed, means designer wants to keep continue as it is.

If it is because of the a missing point in non-destructive edit I can understand.
But if intentionally, really I'm still thinking why.
bkh hat geschrieben:To produce an equilateral triangle, I'd draw one with the polygon tool, set the angle to 0°, and scale the layer height to √3/2 ≈ 86.6% of its width.
:) Going on calculation to produce a equilateral triangle is a bit awkward but at least a solution for now. Your Help led me to see 2 another issue I'll report after this reply.

Thanks
Zuletzt geändert von evren am Sa 21 Dez 2013 19:32, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
evren
Mitglied

Beitrag von evren »

Bug on scaling vector objects.
Reproduce
* Open a new image
* Draw a rectangle on it (I tried with rectangle)
* Go in scale layer (ALT+S) and in normal mode (to see clear) write something 1500 x 1500 etc.
* Even the vector is scaled, when you open the scale vector dialog again you will see the old dimensions
Here comes the interesting part.
* After this point, whatever you'll write on scale dialog, the size changes but you can never adjust to a size that you enter.
* Same applies to scaling with formula option like "w * 0,866"

All those functions are working well on images.
ellhel
Mitglied

Beitrag von ellhel »

Hallo,

ich habe eben festgestellt, das ich bei aktivierten Ebeneneffekt einen Farbstich in der Seitenansicht erhalte.
In meinem Fall handelt es sich um ein einfaches A4 Dokument mit einem Vektorobjekt. Der Effekt ein einfacher Schatten.
Im Screenshot sieht man den "Blaustich" ganz gut. Unten sieht man die Seitenansicht ohne "Ebeneneffekt". Da ist alles "OK".

Grüße
Helmut
PhotoLine 21 & Betas, Win-10 Pro 64-bit, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018, Dxo Optics Pro 9, Panasonic DMC-G6
"Der Nachteil der Intelligenz besteht darin, dass man ununterbrochen gezwungen ist, dazuzulernen."
George Bernard Shaw
ellhel
Mitglied

Beitrag von ellhel »

Ne´Kleinigkeit.....

Mir ist aufgefallen, das bei schließen eines Arbeitebenen-Dialogs immer kurz der "ausgeklappte" Zustand aufflackert.
Is´ blöd zu beschreiben:
Ich meine wenn man die eingeklappte Vorschau nicht benutzt, und man dann den Dialog schließt, sieht man ganz kurz den Dialog in der Größe den er mit der Vorschau hätte.
Hoffe das war verständlich :wink:

Schlimm ist das nicht, ist mir aber heute in der Form zum ersten mal aufgefallen.

Grüße
Helmut
PhotoLine 21 & Betas, Win-10 Pro 64-bit, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018, Dxo Optics Pro 9, Panasonic DMC-G6
"Der Nachteil der Intelligenz besteht darin, dass man ununterbrochen gezwungen ist, dazuzulernen."
George Bernard Shaw
OldRadioGuy
Mitglied

Beitrag von OldRadioGuy »

PL's Filter -> External Programs option does not work correctly with onOne Software's Perfect Photo Suite (version 8.1) Premium Edition

1. When Perfect Photo Suite is invoked via that menu and "Edit Active Layer" in PL is selected, nothing happens.

2. When Perfect Photo Suite is invoked via that menu and "Edit Document" in PL is selected, PPS8 opens, presenting options. "Edit Original" is selected and PPS8 opens to the edit window. An adjustment is set and applied. After the PPS8 Save button is pressed, the program stops responding and the Windows Task Manager has to be used to close it, thus returning to PhotoLine.

Bob
PhotoLine 24.xx |DxO PureRAW 3 |Various Third-Party Plugins | macOS 14.11 | Apple M2 Max | 64 GB Memory | E-M1markIII.
Pjotr
Mitglied

Beitrag von Pjotr »

In the case of PPS8;
for 1.: PPS8 opens and i can apply changes;

for 2.: PPS8 opens and i can apply changes, PPS8 doesnt close but gives the Pic to PL with the changes.

You can choose any "edit ..."-option in PL but you have to choose "edit original" in PPS8 to give the pic back to PL.

Im working with win7home 64bit, PL 18.01 64bit and PPS8.1.

Peter