Neue Testversion 18.40b3

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
photoken
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 18.40b3

Beitrag von photoken »

photoken hat geschrieben:
Herbert123 hat geschrieben:Yes, I can reproduce that behaviour - at 50% the triangle's stroke is broken like in your example - but only when I set the line join to either rounded or flattened - with sharp line joins it works as expected.
Thanks. I hope we've given the developers enough info to track down the problem....
Fixed in 18.40b4. Thanks!
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:But the treatment of the antialiasing of masks was a bit of a surprise to me. It seems like a bug that "antialias always" is ignored for adjustment layers and layer masks until the layers are fixed.
This should work in the next beta.
Hoogo hat geschrieben:By the way: What about replacing "always" by a list of interpolation methods?
The list would be quite short: "Bilinear" and "Bicubic". Other interpolation methods are not supported in this situation. And is there really a reason for "Bilinear"?

Martin
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben:The list would be quite short: "Bilinear" and "Bicubic". Other interpolation methods are not supported in this situation. And is there really a reason for "Bilinear"?
Masks with lower resolution are somewhat tricky, as their pixels do not match the pixels of the picture. I think the best use for this might be gradients, and these look better with a smoother interpolation. Not sure if this makes really a difference...
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:I think the best use for this might be gradients, and these look better with a smoother interpolation. Not sure if this makes really a difference...
For smooth transitions such as gradients, the difference between bilinear and bicubic should be invisible (except that the latter takes a bit more time to compute).

Cheers

Burkhard.