Neue Testversion 18.40b4

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
ellhel
Mitglied

Re: Neue Testversion 18.40b4

Beitrag von ellhel »

Eine Frage oder besser ein Wunsch was die Funktionalität der Lupe betrifft.

1. Wäre es möglich den Lupendialog selbst wie ein Vergrößerungsglas zu verwenden. D.h. wenn man ihn über das Bild bewegt soll das darunterliegende vergrößert werden. (Als würde man eine echte Lupe über ein Bild bewegen).
2. In dem Zusammenhang wäre dann noch eine "Lupe auf Ausschnitt fixieren"-Funktion angebracht. Das soll verhindern das beim bewegen der Maus (z.Bsp. zu einer Werkzeugleiste) der Lupenbereich geleert wird.
3. Wenn man wie ich, viele Objekte mal zwecks Ablage aus dem Bild schiebt (zur späteren Verwendung), und die sich dann im "abgedunkelten Bereich" befinden, wäre es schön trotzdem ein klare (nicht gedimmte) Sicht auf die Objekte zu bekommen.

liebe Grüße
Helmut
PhotoLine 21 & Betas, Win-10 Pro 64-bit, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018, Dxo Optics Pro 9, Panasonic DMC-G6
"Der Nachteil der Intelligenz besteht darin, dass man ununterbrochen gezwungen ist, dazuzulernen."
George Bernard Shaw
evren
Mitglied

Beitrag von evren »

Hi
Maybe it will be an awkward question but, how to use or create that placeholder layer that everybody asking for. I checked all menus (sure in b4 release) and couldn't find. Is that a terminology inherited from photoshop or paintshop (both I'm not good on).

Just I would like to discover.
Thanks
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

evren hat geschrieben:...how to use or create that placeholder layer that everybody asking for. I checked all menus...
It's not a menu entry, but a tool. It hides in the toolbox within the vector primitives, that's beneath the vector rectangle/triangle/shape...
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

CTRL+SHIFT+C seems to ignore the "ignore mask" button.
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
evren
Mitglied

Beitrag von evren »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:It hides in the toolbox within the vector primitives, that's beneath the vector rectangle/triangle/shape...
Thank you, I found and test. And It's already using relative path :D
Time to decrease the size of PLD's in catalog etc design.
evren
Mitglied

Beitrag von evren »

Checklist for English speakers.
Those are changes that I point. Just use them ;)

* Polygon tool now draws equilateral triangle by default
* Now PhotoLine 32bit can be added as an external program in Windows OS. Anybody have problem about plugins (32/64 bit) can use external programs to call other release of PhotoLine.
* Some unstable behaviour of Fhoto Browser's in search functions seems all fixed (I tested under exact conditions before and writing here)
* Distort tool now saves in non-destructive mode even after close etc.
* 1000 added to color reduction. But seems a bit buggy now, I'll note in other post.
* The new placeholder (life saver) tool uses relative addressing. If you are one of those using a sub-folder callled images to store assets, just move it with your PLD file. It will work.
Thanks Mr Huber
evren
Mitglied

Beitrag von evren »

Bugs and wishes

* In color reduce, when 32768 or more selected, program crashes

* Scaling of vector objects are still buggy.
Reproduce
> Create a vector object like square
> Open scale layer [ALT+S] dialog and make it 300 x 500 (non proportional etc.) and submit. It scales ok...
> After open scale layer dailog again, you will see the values of first creation, not the current size.
> Try to scale it to any value. It will not scale to proper size.

* External programs doesn't work in opening PL from double clicking a file.
Reproduce
> Open PhotoLine normally, and than open a file inside PL [CTRL+O]. ExtProg works.
> Close the PL.
> Now double click on a PLD file etc. and make PL opened by this way (associated program). ExtPrograms stopped working.
Notes:
I use relative addressing on external programs path like;
Instead of "DriveX:\editors\somesoftware\program.exe"
Using "..\somesoftware\program.exe" (go up one folder and go in to other programs folder)
I just guess, this can be a difference of "path of execution" in Windows.

Issues
Some issues can be really fine if implemented

* Changing attributes of multiple layer still not possible.
It will be a life saver if we can select multiple layers and change their "antialias" "bith depth" and "print" etc. settings from layer attributes dialog (altogether).
When it comes to catalog design etc, working with more than 100 layer :?

* Color reduction improved with 1000 but between 2500 or 3000 color range still needed.
The reason to need is the leap of quality. With 3000 color you have a nice quality + well compressed image in many cases.

* Will be fine if print markers settings will "saved" trough all images.

* Brush aspect ratio is changing in resize of layers.
When you change the size of a layer from "layer tool" [Q] with changing aspect ratio (for example take 500x500 and make it 200x500), the brushes aspect ratio also changes. Circle brush becoming ellipse. Burkhard replied me (thanks), explain the connection and told that this is an intended behaviour but... I still think who needs this for which purpose? I just want to be lightened in this issue :)
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

evren hat geschrieben:* In color reduce, when 32768 or more selected, program crashes
I will fix this
evren hat geschrieben:* Scaling of vector objects are still buggy.
because of your big "bug lists" - most of it are no bugs - I didn't notice this, I will have a look on it.
evren hat geschrieben:* External programs doesn't work in opening PL from double clicking a file.
I don't get a problem here. I think it's a problem of your relative paths and see no way to fix it.
evren hat geschrieben:* Changing attributes of multiple layer still not possible.
I see no really use for it and the efforts would be very big.
evren hat geschrieben:* Color reduction improved with 1000 but between 2500 or 3000 color range still needed.
I did a try for it in this beta to show that it is not useful. A reduction to 1000 creates almost images that need more memory then the original. You can try it now. I think I will remove the 1000 from the release.
evren hat geschrieben:* Will be fine if print markers settings will "saved" trough all images.
nobody needs print markers any longer. I won't make changes on this function at the moment.
evren hat geschrieben:* Brush aspect ratio is changing in resize of layers.
bkh told all what you should now.

Gerhard
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

evren hat geschrieben:* Scaling of vector objects are still buggy.
had a look on it, also no bug.
PhotoLine scales vector layers virtual. The dialog shows the real size of the layer. If you don't want this, you have to fix the layer after scaling it.

Gerhard
ellhel
Mitglied

Beitrag von ellhel »

- Aktionen: Im Ausführungsmodus wird nun - während eines Programmlaufs - der aktive Aktionsordner gespeichert
Super, danke dafür.....übrigens, habt Ihr da die Optik "flacher" gemacht.
Dateianhänge
Aktionen-Dialog Optik.jpg
Aktionen-Dialog Optik.jpg (27.01 KiB) 1284 mal betrachtet
PhotoLine 21 & Betas, Win-10 Pro 64-bit, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018, Dxo Optics Pro 9, Panasonic DMC-G6
"Der Nachteil der Intelligenz besteht darin, dass man ununterbrochen gezwungen ist, dazuzulernen."
George Bernard Shaw
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:
evren hat geschrieben:* Changing attributes of multiple layer still not possible.
I see no really use for it and the efforts would be very big.
It would be handy sometimes, just as it would be for layer effects (old topic). Maybe you will find a simple solution out of the box when you let the idea rest for a while ;)
----------------
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:PhotoLine scales vector layers virtual. The dialog shows the real size of the layer. If you don't want this, you have to fix the layer after scaling it.
By the way: Maybe add interpolation "virtual" to the list of interpolations for pixel layers? And replace the list of interpolations with "virtual/recalc" for vector layers?

"fix layer" surely helps here. Hold down SHIFT to fix without adding layer effects.
----------------
evren
Mitglied

Beitrag von evren »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:because of your big "bug lists" - most of it are no bugs - I didn't notice this, I will have a look on it.
Ops my bad. Just because I'm noting down for a week and writing in once to not bloat each time :)
Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:I think it's a problem of your relative paths and see no way to fix it.
I think so. That's why I expecially noted it. Just asked if there is a hope :(
Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:I see no really use for it and the efforts would be very big.
Ok I forget it since I'm sure there are many things in roadmap to do before it.
And big effort means too much of code also. I'll never want the code of PL to be bloated. I'm so happy with it's performance.
Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:A reduction to 1000 creates almost images that need more memory then the original.
If so will have no meaning, sure. I'll rely on external tools in need. Thanks for letting PNG in ext programs. Now it is possible with external tool also.

Just the scaling vector layers and brush size is something I really couldn't understand. But since it is not on roadmap, I'll not ask or explain to make busy for nothing.

Thanks for your reply, regards.
evren
Mitglied

Beitrag von evren »

Hoogo hat geschrieben:["fix layer" surely helps here. Hold down SHIFT to fix without adding layer effects.
Best solution to rely on, thank you for reminding.
ellhel
Mitglied

Beitrag von ellhel »

Ich kann PhotoLine gezielt zum Absturz bringen. Und zwar bei Bildern mit 8-bit Farbtiefe.

So geht´s:
-8-Bit Foto (Wallpaper o.ä.) öffnen
-Gradationsarbeitsebene anlegen. Kurve etwas nach oben ziehen um aufzuhellen (ruhig mal etwas stärker)
-Anschließend im Attributedialog die Farbtiefe auf 16-bit umschalten
-Absturz

das klappt auf die Art bei 90% der Bilder die ich probiert habe (jpg, bmp)
George Bernard Shaw
Antworten