Neue Testversion 18.40b18

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Neue Testversion 18.40b18

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

bkh hat geschrieben:Btw., the dialogue remembers the wrong path – if I add a program, and then click the "+" button again, I see the application container content instead of its parent directory.
Here on 10.9.4 I see the content of the parent directory and the last application is preselected (and the directory popup at the top shows the name of the application). Do you have a different behavior?

Martin
bkh
Betatester

Beitrag von bkh »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben:
bkh hat geschrieben:Btw., the dialogue remembers the wrong path – if I add a program, and then click the "+" button again, I see the application container content instead of its parent directory.
Here on 10.9.4 I see the content of the parent directory and the last application is preselected (and the directory popup at the top shows the name of the application). Do you have a different behavior?
Here (same OS X version) I get:
open dialogue.png
(after adding "Preview" and using "+" again). When I switch the "Open" dialogue to column view, it behaves the way you describe it. Icon view or Cover Flow also shows the "Contents" folder only.

Cheers

Burkhard.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

bkh hat geschrieben:Here (same OS X version) I get:
open dialogue.png
(after adding "Preview" and using "+" again). When I switch the "Open" dialogue to column view, it behaves the way you describe it. Icon view or Cover Flow also shows the "Contents" folder only.
Well, that's bad. I will change that, but this means, that I can't preselect the last application, because the Open panel doesn't allow that.

Martin