Das Auge ißt mit...

Torsten
Mitglied

Re: Das Auge ißt mit...

Beitrag von Torsten »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Mo 30 Jul 2018 20:18Daher wäre es bei Verbesserungsvorschlägen gut, wenn auch dazugeschrieben wird, was verbessert wurde.
Guten Morgen Martin,

gemäß dem Motto: „Problem erkannt, Gefahr gebannt“ werde ich mal versuchen, alles aufzuzeigen, in detailliert beschriebenen Screenshots. Das wird einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen, denn bei 30°++ ist nachmittags nach der Arbeit oft schon die Luft raus.

Einen schönen sonnigen Dienstag
wünscht Torsten
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

der_fotograf hat geschrieben: Mo 30 Jul 2018 21:16 Juan,

believe it or not, more than 90% of the users of these complex software packages never change the predefined options. Everybody wants to have it, because some people scream for it and initiate a hype, but in everyday use it turns out to be too complicated and/or boring.

lo creas o no, más del 90% de los usuarios de estos programas nunca cambian las opciones predefinidas. Todo el mundo quiere tenerlo, porque algunas personas gritan por ello e inician una exageración, pero en el uso diario resulta ser demasiado complicado y / o aburrido.
You could be right about it of course, the difficult part here is that anybody is wrong, each of us has a personal preference/reasons about this and all of them are valid, the ones that they like the way or not bothered by how the UI is now and the ones that are in pro for a UI change, that's why I proposed to just open the UI so this topics are not coming every now and then.
I was around here when we were talking about the website redesign, the splash screen and even the mask icon, good times back then. :D

Just to be clear here, my reason for this UI change is 85% ergonomics nothing more. I remember few versions ago, we didn't have support for Right Click on the icons over the toolbox sub icons, so I proposed to the brother if this could be added since I have problems with my hand keeping the left button pressed it was kind of painful and having the sub icons displayed with the right click it would release the pressure that I was putting in the other finger and they did it. You have no idea what a relieve it felt in my hand when they supported it and again the reason was purely ergonomic even though many other applications had it supported already, and this is another reason for my fully support to this application and the brothers.

Gracias por escribirlo en español también :D

Cheers,
Juan
der_fotograf
Mitglied

Beitrag von der_fotograf »

Juan hat geschrieben: Di 31 Jul 2018 07:50 I remember few versions ago, we didn't have support for Right Click on the icons over the toolbox sub icons, so I proposed to the brother if this could be added since I have problems with my hand keeping the left button pressed it was kind of painful and having the sub icons displayed with the right click it would release the pressure that I was putting in the other finger and they did it.
No sabía este truco. Muchas gracias por la información.
¿Por qué nadie me habló de esta función? Estoy usando PL desde muchos años, pero nunca descubrí este truco. :shock:
Gracias por escribirlo en español también :D
¡De nada!
Nur wenige wissen, wie viel man wissen muss, um zu wissen, wie wenig man weiss.
Only few know how much you have to know to know how little you know.
— Werner Heisenberg [German theoretical physicist]
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

der_fotograf hat geschrieben: Di 31 Jul 2018 08:07 No sabía este truco. Muchas gracias por la información.
¿Por qué nadie me habló de esta función? Estoy usando PL desde muchos años, pero nunca descubrí este truco. :shock:
De nada, son de esas pequeñas joyas escondidas de PL. :)

der_fotograf hat geschrieben: Di 31 Jul 2018 08:07 ¡De nada!
En dónde aprendiste a escribir en español?

Cheers,
Juan
Torsten
Mitglied

Beitrag von Torsten »

Muy lentamente, Google Traductor debe integrarse en el foro.

Este texto ha sido traducido del alemán al español utilizando Google Traductor.

Saludos cordiales Torsten
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

I'm sorry Torsten, I guess this went sideways a little bit :D
But it is kind of nice seeing all this languages in this topic. Anyway, der_fotograf wasn't aware of the Right Click on the Toolbox to display the sub tools until now.

Cheers,
Juan
der_fotograf
Mitglied

Juan hat geschrieben: Di 31 Jul 2018 08:20 En dónde aprendiste a escribir en español?
Viví en Granada y Málaga por unos años...
Torsten
Mitglied

Beitrag von Torsten »

Juan hat geschrieben: Di 31 Jul 2018 09:03 I'm sorry Torsten, I guess this went sideways a little bit :D
But it is kind of nice seeing all this languages in this topic. Anyway, der_fotograf wasn't aware of the Right Click on the Toolbox to display the sub tools until now.
No problem Juan :D

I hope you could read what the translator translated into Spanish. We were in the spring the first time in Spain, in Mallorca and we fell in love with the country.

There are so many tricks in Photoline, I think one can never do it all.

Cheers,
Torsten
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

der_fotograf hat geschrieben: Di 31 Jul 2018 09:24 Viví en Granada y Málaga por unos años...
Málaga es muy linda, yo viví unos meses ahí también específicamente en Fuengirola pero hace ya muchos años de eso.
Torsten hat geschrieben: Di 31 Jul 2018 09:47 No problem Juan :D

I hope you could read what the translator translated into Spanish. We were in the spring the first time in Spain, in Mallorca and we fell in love with the country.
Yes, although I use TransOver in Chrome to follow the German forum but agree, maybe would be nice to have it integrated.
Ohhh, that weather and the architecture is so nice and let's not start talking about the food... I hope you had a blast there :)
Torsten hat geschrieben: Di 31 Jul 2018 09:47 There are so many tricks in Photoline, I think one can never do it all.
True, this software is a gem no matter what.

Cheers,
Juan
Torsten
Mitglied

Beitrag von Torsten »

Juan hat geschrieben: Di 31 Jul 2018 10:05Ohhh, that weather and the architecture is so nice and let's not start talking about the food... I hope you had a blast there :)
Oh yes it was so great in spain, and the food, lovely! I can not wait to be back with my camera!

Cheers,
Torsten
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

Torsten hat geschrieben: Di 31 Jul 2018 10:12 I can not wait to be back with my camera!
Please do. :D

Cheers,
Juan
Torsten
Mitglied

Beitrag von Torsten »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Mo 30 Jul 2018 10:01 Und was meinst du mit "als auch bei den geöffneten Bildern"? Wenn du die Dokumentliste zu einer Tableiste umfunktionierst, werden die Einträge wie bei den Hilfsdialogen gezeichnet.
Hallo Martin,

kannst Du mir hier mal auf die Sprünge helfen? Wie kann man die Dokumentenliste zu einer Tableiste umfunktionieren?

Mit den besten Grüßen
Torsten aka ViewPix
Torsten
Mitglied

Beitrag von Torsten »

Wieso werden nicht maximierte Fenster nicht im aktuellen (Windows 10) Design angezeigt?
photoline-bildansicht-fenster-klein.jpg
Es grüßt Torsten
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
der_fotograf
Mitglied

Uihhh, La Seu, hat sich nicht verändert. Wo ist die Fontäne?

Bild

Plaubel 69W Proshift on Flickr
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

Torsten hat geschrieben: Di 31 Jul 2018 17:10 kannst Du mir hier mal auf die Sprünge helfen? Wie kann man die Dokumentenliste zu einer Tableiste umfunktionieren?
You just dock it below the General tab and reduce its size until they become a tab looking.

Hope it helps.
Juan