Possible to create "Layer Mask" with "lock position" and "prevent from selecting" set OFF by default?

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
cadudesun
Mitglied

Possible to create "Layer Mask" with "lock position" and "prevent from selecting" set OFF by default?

Beitrag von cadudesun »

Hi. I'd appreciate your help.
When using the command "Layer > Layer Mask > Create", the default created "Layer Mask" has "lock position" and "prevent from selecting" set ON:

Layer mask 'lock+prevent'.png

a) Is it possible to create "Layer Mask" with "lock position" and "prevent from selecting" set OFF by default?

b) When "lock position" and "prevent from selecting" are ON, is there any modifier or method that would allow bypassing those parameters?
For instance, I'd like to use the selection tool over a layer mask to change its size.

Thank you!
Cadu
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Possible to create "Layer Mask" with "lock position" and "prevent from selecting" set OFF by default?

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

cadudesun hat geschrieben: Di 04 Jan 2022 19:06 a) Is it possible to create "Layer Mask" with "lock position" and "prevent from selecting" set OFF by default?
No, currently not.
cadudesun hat geschrieben: Di 04 Jan 2022 19:06b) When "lock position" and "prevent from selecting" are ON, is there any modifier or method that would allow bypassing those parameters?
For instance, I'd like to use the selection tool over a layer mask to change its size.
By "selection tool" do you mean the Layer tool?
No, there is no modifier key. Modifier keys are a scarce resource, and they are all already occupied.

Martin
cadudesun
Mitglied

Re: Possible to create "Layer Mask" with "lock position" and "prevent from selecting" set OFF by default?

Beitrag von cadudesun »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Fr 07 Jan 2022 16:43 By "selection tool" do you mean the Layer tool?
Thanks for your reply!
Yep. I was referring to the "Layer tool".

Regarding the "lock position" toggle, could you please inform:

a) Is "lock position" toggle available for assigning a shortcut (keyboard layout)?
I perused the commands, but couldn't find that one.

b) I tried to create an action, but "lock position" toggle wasn't recorded.
The action is:
- Create Layer Mask
- Unlock Position
Is there any way to include "lock position" toggle when recording an action?
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

cadudesun hat geschrieben: Fr 07 Jan 2022 19:45 a) Is "lock position" toggle available for assigning a shortcut (keyboard layout)?
(...)
b) I tried to create an action, but "lock position" toggle wasn't recorded.
(...)Is there any way to include "lock position" toggle when recording an action?
No, sorry, you can neither assign a shortcut nor record it as an action.

Martin