Ebenenliste, Pfadtext, Vektorebene: Die Vektorebene, die den Pfad des Pfadtexts festlegt, kann in der Ebenenliste auf den Text gezogen werden
This works super!
Can you explain how it works? Maybe some screen recording? In Layer List if i drag vector layer on text layer - nothing happens.
Same time classic "Run on path" checkbox works same as before and use bottom vector layer as path for text.
"Read Colors in HSV Mode" option don't works in Color Picker Tool Settings.
Picker in Levels mini adjustment window don't turns off automatically after using Command+Click or Command+Shift+Click.
In Levels and Hue/Saturation picker guides remains when cursor moved to panels and there is no window background space between panel and edge of the image.
Layer List Search Virtual Copy - button "Apply" is cropped from left and right.
In Layer Style Inner Emboss and Special Emboss there is a visual artifact at some combination of settings Flattening + custom Curve + Soften.
Layer Style "Window Shade" and "Tube" checkboxes turns off if i switch Relative and Absolute checkboxes.
Ebenenliste, Pfadtext, Vektorebene: Die Vektorebene, die den Pfad des Pfadtexts festlegt, kann in der Ebenenliste auf den Text gezogen werden
This works super!
Can you explain how it works? Maybe some screen recording? In Layer List if i drag vector layer on text layer - nothing happens.
Same time classic "Run on path" checkbox works same as before and use bottom vector layer as path for text.
I check 'Run on path' and then I drag the vector layer onto the text layer. Now it is one sort of extended textframe. Very clean. In the past I used to group the textframe and the vectorframe, so it would be clear on which path the text runs. Sometimes there would be many layers between the textframe and the vectorframe, including the same shapes. It was then unclear which of them was the run-on-frame.
One problem I see is that when I uncheck the 'Run on path', the vectorframe dissapears. It woud be better to have the vectorframe placed outside the textframe.
First you tick 'Run on path'. Then you drag the run-on vector layer in the layer list onto the text layer.
If this doesn't work for you, I'll make a screen recording.
shijan hat geschrieben: Do 19 Okt 2023 08:08
Strange, but i can't drag it like this... PhotoLine just don't allow me to drag vector layer inside the text layer.
What you have to do:
Create the path text - it has to be path text already.
Drag in the Layer List the vector layer to the text layer, it won't work the other way round.
If there is no any additional vector layer, Run on Path option is disabled:
If one or more vector layer exists, Run on Path applies to closest vector layer from bottom or from top. It doesn't matter if there is a raster layer between text and vector layer:
Once Run on Path applied, i can not drag any other vector layer inside text layer. I can only delete vector layer and click Run on Path again to apply it to other vector layer:
Does the filter brush cause PhotoLine to crash for anyone?
It does for me. I tried to use Gaussian blur a few times and every time PhotoLine instantly crashes. Same for soften. A few others seem to work, but those two (minimum) cause a crash.
Yes, I can confirm it when using multiple layers (images stacked onto each other) and using your settings.
Procedure: Load one image, load a second image on top of the first one, then select »Filter Brush«, set the options to »All Layers« and start blurring. BANG.
If I select »Source Layer« the blurring applies to the selected layer only without any problem, except that the Mac looses its power and is very unresponsive for some 20 seconds after the last brush movement. Appears to me there is running something in the background when using the filter brush with Gaussian or Adaptive Blur.
Nur wenige wissen, wie viel man wissen muss, um zu wissen, wie wenig man weiss.
Only few know how much you have to know to know how little you know.
— Werner Heisenberg [German theoretical physicist]
Maybe I should mention that I never use »All Layers« when using the Filter Brush, because it doesn't make any sense to blur all layers if they all have the same size. Doesn't seem to be a logic in this process.
Nur wenige wissen, wie viel man wissen muss, um zu wissen, wie wenig man weiss.
Only few know how much you have to know to know how little you know.
— Werner Heisenberg [German theoretical physicist]