The accent characters are not reproduced correctly (éèàô ...) by the QR-code
V24.01 on Win10
QR-code
-
Gerhard Huber
- Entwickler

- Beiträge: 4279
- Registriert: Mo 18 Nov 2002 15:30
- Wohnort: Bad Gögging
Re: QR-code
I pasted your characters to QRCode in PhotoLine, then read it with my android mobile and there was no problem.
How can I get a problem?
How can I get a problem?
-
PhilM
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 191
- Registriert: Do 28 Mai 2015 18:00
- Wohnort: Belgium
Re: QR-code
I think it has to be related to my Xiaomi Poco when I use the integrated QR-Code reader.
When I use an app from the store, it works correctly.
Please close this issue.
I will come back if needed, if I can clarify what happens.
Regards
Phil
When I use an app from the store, it works correctly.
Please close this issue.
I will come back if needed, if I can clarify what happens.
Regards
Phil
-
Martin Huber
- Entwickler

- Beiträge: 4300
- Registriert: Di 19 Nov 2002 15:49
Re: QR-code
That's strange. I am having a Poco F3 and the Scanner app read German umlauts and "éà" correctly.PhilM hat geschrieben: Mi 30 Okt 2024 16:51 I think it has to be related to my Xiaomi Poco when I use the integrated QR-Code reader.
-
Martin Huber
- Entwickler

- Beiträge: 4300
- Registriert: Di 19 Nov 2002 15:49
Re: QR-code
Ahhh, I was wrong. You are talking about version 24.01. Being in the Beta section, I assumed the beta version.
Yes, with version 24.01 the Scanner app doesn't read umlauts or accented characters correctly.
And now, that I reproduced the problem with version 24.01, the QR-codes from the beta don't work any longer, too.
Very strange.
Yes, with version 24.01 the Scanner app doesn't read umlauts or accented characters correctly.
And now, that I reproduced the problem with version 24.01, the QR-codes from the beta don't work any longer, too.
Very strange.
-
PhilM
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 191
- Registriert: Do 28 Mai 2015 18:00
- Wohnort: Belgium
Re: QR-code
My Poco is an F3 also ...