Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Mo 15 Sep 2025 09:59
Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Mi 10 Sep 2025 19:42
Page Thumbnail bug
In the past two (or older?) versions page thumbnails disappear when I open multi-page documents and click on the page thumbnails in the Pages panel. When I increase or decrease the thumbnail size the thumbnails are restored, only to vanish once more when one or two are selected.
We can't reproduce that, neither on Windows, nor on macOS. Does this happen with every document?
Only with older documents. The thumbnails of new pages that I add do render the thumbnails properly.
When I use ctrl-zoom in and out the thumbnails are restored. But the instant I click on one of the (older) pages, the thumbnail disappears once more.
I can send you one of those documents for inspection, if you like.
@Herbert123: The problem is reproducable after changing the size of the page thumbnails. If that's the problem you are seeing, there is no longer a need for a document.
Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Mi 17 Sep 2025 10:36
@Herbert123: The problem is reproducible after changing the size of the page thumbnails. If that's the problem you are seeing, there is no longer a need for a document.
Yes, that is exactly what happens. I did also notice with multi-page documents that by simply selecting a page thumbnail the thumbnails will disappear.
But oddly enough the thumbnails of NEW pages remain unaffected. Those work. Only pages part of the original document exhibit this strange behaviour.