What is latest version of Wine under which PL 24.01 runs?
-
LateJunction
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 2
- Registriert: Di 03 Dez 2024 12:18
- Wohnort: United Kingdom
What is latest version of Wine under which PL 24.01 runs?
I tried to install PL 24.01 under wine version 10.18 on my PC running MX25.2 . Installation failed immediately. A Google search gives information telling me that PL 24.01 will not run under wine 10.18, while suggesting that I should use winehq-legacy, (which is version 9.21), because wine version 11 appears to have compatibility problems in MX25. This all sounds rather negative, Do the PhotoLine developers recommend a specific version of Wine?
-
gmhofmann
- Beta Tester
- Beiträge: 764
- Registriert: Di 19 Nov 2002 17:22
- Wohnort: Dieter-Schwarz-Stadt
Re: What is latest version of Wine under which PL 24.01 runs?
I have Ubuntu 24.04 with WINE 9.0.
PhotoLine runs without any problems on it.
On my older PC with Ubuntu 22.04 runs an older WINE version.
No problems with actual PhotoLine.
PhotoLine runs without any problems on it.
On my older PC with Ubuntu 22.04 runs an older WINE version.
No problems with actual PhotoLine.