Here you can find announcements about new versions of PhotoLine
- Posts: 3990
- Joined: Mon 18 Nov 2002 15:30
- Location: Bad Gögging
- Color Filter, Layer panel: the functions popup now contains the entry "Color Filter"
- Color Filter: default is now "Gray"
- Adjustment Layer palette: now with function for hiding and deleting the complete adjustment layer
- Color Pic Tool and Picture Info palette: if the mode is "active layer", they will read colors from vector layers, too
- Group Layers: if a 16-bit background layer is grouped, the document will get its bit depth
- Adjustment Layer palette: more operations can be recorded as actions
- Attributes palette, vector layer: fill and stroke color are updated while editing
- Actions palette: groups can be created
- Toolbar, Shortcuts: There is now a command for switching the tools inside a tool group
- BMP Import: Can read images with 16 bits per pixel
- Image Capture, Mac OS X: new documents are now marked as "modified"
- Crop Tool: Cropping is now recorded as action
- Histogram: is updateing now more smoothly
- Print Options: separate buttons für "fit to page" und "fit to printable area"
- Text Tool Settings: "Linear Font Scaling" is saved on application exit
- Adjustment Layer palette: if the settings of an adjustment are modified, all dependant adjustments will be modified (Curves, Histogram)
- Adjustment Layer palette: After deleting a wok the remaining works were not always repositioned correctly
- Outline filter as adjustment layer: with a zoom < 100% the effect of the Outline filter was shown too strong
- Projection: there could be glitches on the inside of bodies
- Actions: Some Actions could crash if there wasn't a document
- Curves adjustment layer, modal dialog: black, gray and white werde not always picked correctly
- Text, font faces: with fonts having only regular, bold and italic faces the italic and the bold button behaved differently
- Modal panels, Mac OS X: events in document windows were not always handled correctly, if there were several modal panels involved
- Adjustment Layer palette, Undo: undos were sometimes wrong
- PDF Export: undo for implicitly turning on "linear font scaling"
- Motion Blur: Problems with big filter sizes fixed