PhotoLine 18.50

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

PhotoLine 18.50

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

Hallo,

wir werden nächsten Dienstag die Version 18.50 releasen.
Bereits jetzt könnt ihr diese Version laden.

Windows:
www.pl32.com/beta/pl1850.zip

Mac OS X:
www.pl32.com/beta/plx1850.zip

Wer Lust und Zeit hat, kann diese Versionen im Vorfeld testen.

Gerhard
Hoogo
Betatester

Re: PhotoLine 18.50

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Mich denkt es da grad so, ob es vielleicht eine nützliche Idee wäre, die Release Notes mit als .html auszuliefern und im Hilfemenü verfügbar zu machen?
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
photoken
Mitglied

Bug: Installation fails under standard user account

Beitrag von photoken »

Win7 x64 SP1
PL 18.50

When logged in to Windows as a standard user account, the PL installation package never prompts for an administrator name and password. Therefore, the installation fails with a "Code 5" Access Denied to the C:\Program Files\PhotoLine directory.
Ken
Yes, I think it can be eeeeeasily done....
Just take everything out on Highway 61.
photoken
Mitglied

Bug: Menus do not use Black Mode interface

Beitrag von photoken »

Win7 x64 SP1
PL 18.50 x64

The main menu bar and all the context menus do not use the Black Mode colour theme (as the 18.40 betas did).
Zuletzt geändert von photoken am Mi 03 Sep 2014 06:15, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Ken
photoken
Mitglied

Color palette list has 3 "Default" palettes

Beitrag von photoken »

Win7 x64
PL 18.50 x64

Why do I have 3 "Default" palettes listed in the dropdown menu for the Color Palette list?
colour palette list.png
I uninstalled all previous versions of PL (including the beta), ran CCleaner and re-booted the computer before installing PL 18.50 so I would have as clean an installation as possible....
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Ken
Falaffel
Mitglied

Beitrag von Falaffel »

Das mit den Menüs kann ich bestätigen, die sind bei mir auch nicht mehr dunkel.
Grüße
Robert
photoken
Mitglied

Re: Color palette list has 3 "Default" palettes

Beitrag von photoken »

photoken hat geschrieben:Why do I have 3 "Default" palettes listed in the dropdown menu for the Color Palette list?
I fixed the problem by hacking the Windows registry. I don't know what I did over the last several months to create additional listings of the Default palette, but the palette list looks good now.
Ken
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Hoogo hat geschrieben:Mich denkt es da grad so, ob es vielleicht eine nützliche Idee wäre, die Release Notes mit als .html auszuliefern und im Hilfemenü verfügbar zu machen?
Ich weiß nicht, ob da Interesse dafür besteht. Man könnte es auch als PLD mitliefern. Hier im Forum interessiert sich wohl kaum jemand dafür.
In der Zwischenzeit habe ich übrigens jetzt die Releasenotes auf die 18.5 upgedatet.

Gerhard
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Bug: Menus do not use Black Mode interface

photoken hat geschrieben:The main menu bar and all the context menus do not use the Black Mode colour theme (as the 18.40 betas did).
since there are not reproducable problems with the dark menu bar, we can't fix it at the moment. So we decided to use the old menu bar for version 18.50.

Gerhard
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

photoken hat geschrieben:Why do I have 3 "Default" palettes listed in the dropdown menu for the Color Palette list?
I uninstalled all previous versions of PL (including the beta), ran CCleaner and re-booted the computer before installing PL 18.50 so I would have as clean an installation as possible....
The list entries are from older installations of PhotoLine on your computer. If you install PhotoLine the first time, they won't occur.
CCleaner won't remove the entries of PhotoLine settings in <user>/AppData/Roaming/PhotoLine
I don't know if it is able to remove the Registry entry at HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/Computerinsel

Gerhard
Hoogo
Betatester

Beitrag von Hoogo »

War da nicht mal die Interpolationsart "Keine" für Raws?
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Hoogo hat geschrieben:War da nicht mal die Interpolationsart "Keine" für Raws?
den gibt es in der Release nicht, nur in den Betaversionen.

Gerhard
photoken
Mitglied

Re: Bug: Menus do not use Black Mode interface

Beitrag von photoken »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:
photoken hat geschrieben:The main menu bar and all the context menus do not use the Black Mode colour theme (as the 18.40 betas did).
since there are not reproducable problems with the dark menu bar, we can't fix it at the moment. So we decided to use the old menu bar for version 18.50.
Ah, that's too bad. For me, the light gray menus are so distracting and obnoxious that I'll uninstall PL18.50 and re-install PL18.40b18 to use as my primary image editing application. That's how important a dark User Interface is to me....
Ken
photoken
Mitglied

Beitrag von photoken »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:The list entries are from older installations of PhotoLine on your computer. If you install PhotoLine the first time, they won't occur.
I thought as much, which is why I didn't mention this when running PL18.02 and the PL18.40 betas. I was willing to wait and see if having only one PL installation would cure the problem.
Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:CCleaner won't remove the entries of PhotoLine settings in <user>/AppData/Roaming/PhotoLine
I don't know if it is able to remove the Registry entry at HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/Computerinsel
It's actually a good thing that CCleaner won't remove the settings or registry entries -- it means that if I uninstall PL and re-install it, my custom settings, etc., will still be there and used.

Now that I've discovered what to modify in the Registry, I can easily fix this if it occurs again.
Zuletzt geändert von photoken am Do 04 Sep 2014 04:09, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Ken
Eurgail
Mitglied

Beitrag von Eurgail »

I found the colour to transparency function very handy. Isn't there a possibility to get it in the new final version, too? :-)

P.S.: I didn't watch any misbehaviour on it. :-)