One thing that I keep running into is inserting special characters: EN dash, EM dash, EM space, EN space, bullets, ellipses, and so forth.
For example, I use EN and EM dashes ALL THE TIME. But every single time I have to go online and copy these from this page: https://www.scribbr.com/language-rules/dashes/
(this just happens to be the page that opens in my browser when I search for EN dash). And then I copy and paste these in my texts.
That, of course, is silly. I should be able to do this in PhotoLine, and ideally standard shortcut keys should be assigned.
I'd like to request a simple addition to PhotoLine's text menu:

I would love to have these options in PhotoLine. (not necessarily with the same shortcut keys, btw). It would save an enormous amount of time when dealing with text and ensuring proper typography. And this wouldn't take much time to implement, as far as I can tell.

