Strange bug with zooming in and out

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Benutzeravatar
Herbert123
Mitglied
Beiträge: 2455
Registriert: Sa 12 Mai 2012 21:38

Strange bug with zooming in and out

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

This is what I see zoomed out:
2024-06-18 14_02_18-#1.jpg
And this is what I see when zoomed in at 1x (sorry for the bad compression):
2024-06-18 14_02_51-#1.jpg
The font preview doesn't seem to be correct in the first version when zooming out and the text gets scrambled.

When I convert to vector it is fixed. Some kind of bug with the font rendering when zooming out?

I will see if I can send a demo file. The problem is that the font (Futura) is not licensed for sharing.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 [email protected], p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler
Beiträge: 4300
Registriert: Di 19 Nov 2002 15:49

Re: Strange bug with zooming in and out

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Di 18 Jun 2024 23:11 I will see if I can send a demo file.
Yes, please do that.
Herbert123 hat geschrieben: Di 18 Jun 2024 23:11 The problem is that the font (Futura) is not licensed for sharing.
Futura is a macOS system font, so I can test that here without problems.

Martin
Benutzeravatar
Herbert123
Mitglied
Beiträge: 2455
Registriert: Sa 12 Mai 2012 21:38

Re: Strange bug with zooming in and out

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

I just sent you an email at support@32pl with the file.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 [email protected], p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait