So on Windows:
1. dialogs received deserved layout improvements, see e.g. Settings dialog below where labels are now much better aligned with controls - I am positive
2. panel tabs good blue highlight - I am pretty neutral here
3. we good new slider that is not looking like custom control, to be honest I prefer native look - I don't understand what improvement custom look brings here
1. panel titlebars no longer have gradient - I have mixed feeling about this one because the gradient in pane titlebar there is still
macOS correct and native look, see Shift+Cmd+I in finder, the gradient is still there
2. panel and some other tabs got light blue highlight - this IMHO looks horrible
Additionally some tabs like in color picker look very off with their weird thicker font as if text was rendered with some different software.
So my humble advice - please don't overdo the UI changes. Please don't make revolution and keep the UI look & feel platform (OS) native as possible as it used to be.
Uff... describing all of that with 100KB and 3 attachment limit is quite a challenge here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.