Neue Testversion 25.00b10
-
Vivi_Ram
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 421
- Registriert: Sa 28 Sep 2024 17:04
Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b10
Fair enough.
-
Vivi_Ram
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 421
- Registriert: Sa 28 Sep 2024 17:04
Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b10
Halo!
Can I request a text flow features that are missing in PL. At the moment, there is no margin for text flow outside shape or inside shape. Please see the attached PLD file. At the moment there is no way to allow for margin, and I am allowing an invisible object to create it. Please could we add this as an option for Text flow tools in the tool settings? If there is a way to do this already, I'd love to learn. Thank you.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L2Dvk_ ... drive_link
Can I request a text flow features that are missing in PL. At the moment, there is no margin for text flow outside shape or inside shape. Please see the attached PLD file. At the moment there is no way to allow for margin, and I am allowing an invisible object to create it. Please could we add this as an option for Text flow tools in the tool settings? If there is a way to do this already, I'd love to learn. Thank you.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L2Dvk_ ... drive_link
-
PPaul
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 37
- Registriert: Di 28 Jun 2022 17:37
Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b10
I think what you mean is in the flow distance settings in the text tool in the last TAB.
-
shijan
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 2033
- Registriert: Mo 23 Dez 2019 15:21
- Wohnort: Ukraine
Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b10
Vivi_Ram hat geschrieben: Mo 03 Nov 2025 13:43 Can I request a text flow features that are missing in PL. At the moment, there is no margin for text flow outside shape or inside shape. Please see the attached PLD file. At the moment there is no way to allow for margin, and I am allowing an invisible object to create it. Please could we add this as an option for Text flow tools in the tool settings? If there is a way to do this already, I'd love to learn. Thank you.

PhotoLine UI Icons Customization Project: https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6302
-
Vivi_Ram
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 421
- Registriert: Sa 28 Sep 2024 17:04
Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b10
DOH! like Simpson says! Thanks a lot. Typically, in other DTP programs, this is called Text Wrapping. Hence my confusion. Thanks again, for clarifying Shijan. I am assuming it's the same for text flow inside object?
On that note: Is there a way to drop anchors for text and images? So that text and images move together?
On that note: Is there a way to drop anchors for text and images? So that text and images move together?
-
Hoogo
- Beta Tester
- Beiträge: 4169
- Registriert: So 03 Jul 2005 13:35
- Wohnort: Deutschland
Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b10
You can cut/copy a layer and paste it into the text... Woord processing can do more than that, but maybe it's already enough?Vivi_Ram hat geschrieben: Mo 03 Nov 2025 14:19On that note: Is there a way to drop anchors for text and images? So that text and images move together?
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
-
Vivi_Ram
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 421
- Registriert: Sa 28 Sep 2024 17:04
Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b10
Yes, that should do for now.
-
Vivi_Ram
- Mitglied
- Beiträge: 421
- Registriert: Sa 28 Sep 2024 17:04
Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b10
I know this has been raised before, but I just wanted to plant a flag here: I really miss the ability to create bulleted lists.
Given PL has far more advanced DTP features such as gutters, text flow, wrapping, tracking and kerning, lists are so basic. I'd love it. PL is the only tool that lets me write Indian languages accurately. Well, there's Adobe. But f*** them.