Neue Testversion 25.00b10

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Vivi_Ram
Mitglied
Beiträge: 421
Registriert: Sa 28 Sep 2024 17:04

Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b10

Beitrag von Vivi_Ram »

Fair enough.
Vivi_Ram
Mitglied
Beiträge: 421
Registriert: Sa 28 Sep 2024 17:04

Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b10

Beitrag von Vivi_Ram »

Halo!

Can I request a text flow features that are missing in PL. At the moment, there is no margin for text flow outside shape or inside shape. Please see the attached PLD file. At the moment there is no way to allow for margin, and I am allowing an invisible object to create it. Please could we add this as an option for Text flow tools in the tool settings? If there is a way to do this already, I'd love to learn. Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L2Dvk_ ... drive_link
PPaul
Mitglied
Beiträge: 37
Registriert: Di 28 Jun 2022 17:37

Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b10

Beitrag von PPaul »

I think what you mean is in the flow distance settings in the text tool in the last TAB.
Benutzeravatar
shijan
Mitglied
Beiträge: 2033
Registriert: Mo 23 Dez 2019 15:21
Wohnort: Ukraine

Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b10

Beitrag von shijan »

Vivi_Ram hat geschrieben: Mo 03 Nov 2025 13:43 Can I request a text flow features that are missing in PL. At the moment, there is no margin for text flow outside shape or inside shape. Please see the attached PLD file. At the moment there is no way to allow for margin, and I am allowing an invisible object to create it. Please could we add this as an option for Text flow tools in the tool settings? If there is a way to do this already, I'd love to learn. Thank you.
Bild
PhotoLine UI Icons Customization Project: https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6302
Vivi_Ram
Mitglied
Beiträge: 421
Registriert: Sa 28 Sep 2024 17:04

Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b10

Beitrag von Vivi_Ram »

DOH! like Simpson says! Thanks a lot. Typically, in other DTP programs, this is called Text Wrapping. Hence my confusion. Thanks again, for clarifying Shijan. I am assuming it's the same for text flow inside object?

On that note: Is there a way to drop anchors for text and images? So that text and images move together?
Benutzeravatar
Hoogo
Beta Tester
Beiträge: 4169
Registriert: So 03 Jul 2005 13:35
Wohnort: Deutschland

Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b10

Beitrag von Hoogo »

Vivi_Ram hat geschrieben: Mo 03 Nov 2025 14:19On that note: Is there a way to drop anchors for text and images? So that text and images move together?
You can cut/copy a layer and paste it into the text... Woord processing can do more than that, but maybe it's already enough?
----------------
Herr Doktor, ich bin mir ganz sicher, ich habe Atom! /Doctor, doctor, I'm sure, I've got atoms!
Vivi_Ram
Mitglied
Beiträge: 421
Registriert: Sa 28 Sep 2024 17:04

Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b10

Beitrag von Vivi_Ram »

Yes, that should do for now.
Vivi_Ram
Mitglied
Beiträge: 421
Registriert: Sa 28 Sep 2024 17:04

Re: Neue Testversion 25.00b10

Beitrag von Vivi_Ram »

I know this has been raised before, but I just wanted to plant a flag here: I really miss the ability to create bulleted lists. :) Given PL has far more advanced DTP features such as gutters, text flow, wrapping, tracking and kerning, lists are so basic. I'd love it. PL is the only tool that lets me write Indian languages accurately. Well, there's Adobe. But f*** them.